The TA Hydronic College is now circulating through North America!
Improve your knowledge of hydronic solutions. Tour & Andersson, a worldwide leader in hydronic systems engineering for over 100 years, is proud to present their seminar learning series to consulting and facility engineers in North America through the TA Hydronic College.
By the end of 2010, more than 66,000 engineers and end users had attended the TA Hydronic College to further their understanding of how hydronic systems can be designed, installed and balanced to ensure the ultimate in efficient and comfortable indoor climates.
Tour & Andersson prides itself on being at the cutting edge of technical HVAC issues and translating these into manageable solutions. The College provides consulting engineers, facility engineers and contractors with tailored courses about practical aspects of the business, bringing real-world experience and economics into view along with world-leading expertise from initial design through commissioning.
There are over 40 TA Hydronic College Associates worldwide, providing high-level hydronic training to consultants and contractors, as well as internal technical training to our hydronic sales engineers. We invite you to take advantage of these resources to expand your knowledge of hydronic systems!
Benefits of Attending:
- Technical presentations and professional networking
- Q&A session with experienced instructors helps you gain insight into specific challenges and reinforce concepts
- Attendees will receive certificate of attendance that can be used towards professional development credit
- Your seminar may include a complimentary copy of the book “Total Hydronic Balancing” by Robert Petitjean (a $100 value)
- Refreshments and lunch or dinner are usually provided